Skip to content
- W Do Not Accept Dogs that are Aggressive with Humans: If you have a dog that has bitten a human or a dog that tries to snap and bit humans, We do not accept them as clients
- Current Vaccinations: Required are Rabies/DHLP & Bordetella. We ask you to bring a hard copy, so we may put it in your dog’s Boarding Folder. Please note we do not work with your Veterinary office.
- Pa. Dog License: All Dogs that live in Pennsylvania are required by law to have a current PA Dog License.
- AdamsCountyPa.gov: Go to the Icon for Treasure. If you do not want to apply online, there is a mail-in application. They can be reached by phone at 717-377-9833
- Dogs must be Flea and Tick Free: If you have to provide Flea or Tick medication, the client will be charged.
- Dogs that are Incontinent: The owner must provide either Dog Diapers, Dog Belly Bands, or Dog Potty Pads. Please bring the appropriate amount for the number of days your dog is staying with us.
- Bitches in Season: Please let us know if your dog is in season or if she will be coming in season during her stay. Please bring appropriate Bitch Britches.